Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Products
- Q. What method of application has shown the best results with BMZ Products?
A. Timing and climatic conditions always play a vital role with any nutrition or stimulant program. We have found that the in-furrow application has shown the greatest overall benefits although properly timed broadcast and foliar applications have also shown excellent results.
- Q. Can you mix our products with herbicides and insecticides?
A. As with any chemical you should always conduct a compatibility test, however we have found our products to be compatible with the majority of herbicide and insecticides used in the farm industry.
- Q. Can You Mix BMZ products with starter fertilizers?
A. Only PS-STARTER PRO™ should be used in conjunction with a starter fertilizer. All of our products are compatible with nitrogen fertilizers.
- Q. How much water or carrier should be used for a broadcast application of BMZ products?
A. A minimum of 5 gallons is recommended, however 10 gallons tends to show greater benefits.
- Q. What is the difference between PS-FOUNDATION 1-0-1™ and Triple 3 Vital Boost™?
A. PS-FOUNDATION 1-0-1™ contains a higher percentage of soil-based ingredients and Triple 3 Vital Boost™ contains a higher percentage of plant based foliar ingredients. Both products contain the same enzyme base. PS-FOUNDATION 1-0-1™ could be likened to 60% soil benefit and 40% plant benefit whereas Triple 3 Vital Boost™ could be likened to 60% plant benefit and 40% soil benefit.
- Q. How long does it take to see the results of biological management?
A. Most crops show results in the first year, then progressively improve each season, obtaining optimum soil health and crop yields after 2 to 4 years of good soil management practices; depending on conditions of climate, chemical contamination and soil health.